Welcome to the Victoria Mac Users Group Forums.
Jump right in! Browse the topics, ask questions, make comments, share tips and tricks, or reply to existing topics.

Apple Color OneScanner 600/27

Post your used Apple products here. Be sure to include relevant information and the asking price.
Forum rules
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sylvirgro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Apple Color OneScanner 600/27

Postby sylvirgro » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Hello,

Found an Apple Color OneScanner in my basement, left behind by a friend some years ago. It's in the original box with cables and floppy discs. Anyone interested in this for their museum collection? There's a receipt in the box, purchased in 1997 for over $1000! It probably works, but I haven't tested it on a computer of the appropriate vintage.

It could go off for recycling, but it would be nicer to preserve this historical artifact.
Please let me know if you're interested.

Syl

Return to “For Sale by Members”