Welcome to the Victoria Mac Users Group Forums.
Jump right in! Browse the topics, ask questions, make comments, share tips and tricks, or reply to existing topics.

Time Machine

Mac desktop computers, OS X, Mac software
Forum rules
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dfaulks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Time Machine

Postby dfaulks » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Every time I wake up this iMac, there is a message - or two, or three, or more - which tells me that the disk was not shut down properly.
I thought that one just hooks up an external drive and gets TM operating and all is lovely.
Can't find anything on line that outlines the proper procedure.
Thoughts?
Thanks,
Dick
chas_m

Re: Time Machine

Postby chas_m » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Return to “Mac OS X”