General Meeting – April 8th
PLEASE NOTE: This month’s General Meeting will be held online. See the President’s Message for details.
Main Presentation: How COVID-19 is causing a massive shift in online communication and collaboration & Overview of Peer to Peer Video Software.
Mini Presentation: Alan’s Travels Tips & Online Grocery Shopping
General Meeting Draw Prize:
No draw this month.
- Understanding How Apple Security Research Devices Likely Work and Stay Secure
- The Case of the Top Secret iPod
- Juggle Video Meetings More Easily with Meeter and Fantastical
- iOS 13.7 Integrates Apple’s COVID-19 Exposure Notifications
- How to Build the Best Environment and Technology for School at Home
- How iOS and macOS Dictation Can Learn from Voice Control’s Dictation
- New Members
Meeting starts at 7:00 PM. Doors open at 6:30 PM
Meeting Location: Trafalgar – Pro Patria Legion, 411 Gorge Rd. E.